Jennifer is a Partner in the Firm’s Atlanta office where she focuses on the defense of corporate clients, such as manufacturers of industrial and marine products and equipment, in complex litigation, mass tort, and products liability matters. With a practice based in the Southeast, Jennifer has been actively involved at the local, regional, and national level of clients’ defense coordination in asbestos litigation. For many years, Jennifer played an integral role in fulfilling the Firm’s responsibilities as Defense Liaison Counsel in Georgia asbestos litigation. For over a decade, Jennifer has served as counsel for the firm’s clients in North and South Carolina.
Jennifer is listed in Bar Register of Preeminent Woman Lawyers and is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Martindale’s peer review rating is base on legal ability and professional ethics and it reflects the confidential opinions of members of the bench and bar. Jennifer has also been named a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Georgia by Law and Politics and Atlanta Magazine. This award is given to less than 5% of the attorneys in the state.
Prior to joining the Firm, Jennifer served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia and practiced privately in the areas of surety and construction law, property and casualty insurance, and civil rights litigation. She has tried numerous cases to verdict, including matters in federal court, and has managed thousands of cases through all phases of litigation to final resolution.
Defense Research Institute
National Association of Women Lawyers
Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, St. Louis University School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of North Carolina
- State Bar of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States District Court of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit