Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Larry has managed and participated in multiple federal and state trials to verdict on matters involving occupational/environmental exposures, products liability, medical devices, and pharmaceutical drugs. After litigating and helping to draft the national Settlement Agreement in In re: Sulzer Orthopedics at Weisman, Kennedy & Berris in Cleveland, Larry went on to work on the Bellwether trial team for various class-action MDLs, including In re: Welding Fume Products Liability Litigation, and In re: ASR Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation.
Before attending law school, Larry worked for the non-profit organization “Cleveland Works” which found full-time employment for welfare recipients and ex-offenders. Additionally, he served on the organization’s Board of Directors. Larry is a licensed member of the Ohio and Georgia state bars, as well as the Northern District of Illinois. He was named to Kaleidoscope Magazine’s 2007 class of “40-under-40” professionals.
- Juris Doctor, Case Western Reserve School of Law
- Awarded the American Jurisprudence Award for Trial Advocacy
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Virginia in Charlottesville
- Named to the ACC and University of Virginia Honor Rolls
- Honored with The University of Virginia Lou Onesty Award for outstanding sportsmanship and achievement
- Served as Captain of the Varsity Track and Field Team
- School record-holder
- Three-time ACC Champion
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Ohio